Saturday, June 26, 2010

Goodland, Kansas

June 18, 2010
Goodland, A Prairie Town

The water tower proclaims the existence of the town to interstate travelers.

And the sign stands in front of the grain silos that dominate the landscape.

This out of service gasoline station was a common design.  The service building was probably added to the property.

Similar designs can be found at:

The ornate art deco telephone company building was completed in 1931.
More details are available at:

The Sherman Theatre shows up to date films.

No comments: